Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 139: Miscalculation

"Hey Roger, when did you start this thing, anyway?"
Yesterday, you might have thought I started it sometime in early February, which would have made it day 119 and been a rather belated New Year's Resolution. I actually started keeping track of everything in a spreadsheet on January 12th. I just today discovered a mistake on my spreadsheet that wasn't counting 20 days of work. So the answer to your question is no, watching the Lost season finale did not catapult you 20 days into the future.

Today I got #120 and #131 done, which means the new market dialog is live! I didn't take any 'before' screenshots, so imagine something that's worse than this 'after' screenshot:



Also, those numbers in the 'status' bit haven't changed, but they're important because I made a huge change to the way cargo was handled. All the tests still pass, though. Ship it!

Wait, no, don't ship it yet. I was kidding! Put down the packing tape!

No comments: