Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 119: Lost

My excuse for today's entry being short is that I'm typing it during the LOST season finale. I recall, when I first started this blog up, I feared that all my entries would be short. A friend of mine reassured me: "This isn't NaNoWriMo. You don't have to pad your word count." She makes an excellent point!

Today I finished #154, which is the tutorial telling people what you can do on a planet. It goes into some detail on trading, which is special because that doesn't actually work yet. This brings me nicely to my next topic: I didn't so much get things done today as create a whole slew of things to do:

Moved #120 and #131 to this milestone, because I'll need them in order for the tutorial to be accurate. Created #162, #163, #164, #165 as cleanup tickets to make things look better and more functional.

In short, my total number of tickets for this milestone went from 7 to 11, and my completed number only increased by one :)

No comments: