Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 228: Demo!

So today I fixed a bug. It was less a bug and something I didn't realize was missing. I mis-clicked while making the map for the new scenario, and ended up creating a sector I didn't need. That's when I realized the map editor didn't have a 'delete' button!

What an accomplishment! I'm totally spent.

Oh, yeah, and I made a demo.

DEMO!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! I loaded Fedora 9 onto my VM and tested the file I just linked to right there. On a pristine Fedora 9 load, it works with no issues. It also runs on Ubuntu! It even runs on both at the same time! On the VMs it chugged down a bit during the combat, which says to me that I've still got more optimization to do, but it may also have been due to the fact that I was running it on a VM while I was also running it on another VM.

That link may not be permanent. It's my home server, so be gentle :)

No comments: