Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 246: Checking In

This time, I've been half working, half slacking. Though I did take a few days off, I also continue to face the fact that "Made some planets and tagged them" remains a very boring blog entry. So I'm trying to split my time up even further - 30 to 45 minutes for the planets, then 15 to whatever else I feel like doing for one of my many features I haven't yet implemented.

Today's feature was putting an 'auto' button next to the 'tag' input. So now, instead of naming something "Monster Island" and then having to click down to 'tag' and type "planet_monster_island", you can now just hit the 'auto' button and it'll come up with that for you. Well, it would if it worked - right now it just says "You clicked the auto button!"

Features I did previous to today include accidentally creating a planet I didn't mean to and then realizing that I had no way to delete planets. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson after making the exact same mistake with Sectors.

No comments: